Workshop proposals are invited for ICPE 2024 on specific aspects of performance engineering, particularly relating to the subject areas indicated by the conference call for papers. We encourage workshops that will discuss fundamental research issues driven by academic interests, as well as those focusing on more applied industrial or commercial topics.
The format of each workshop will be determined by the organizers and can include invited talks, panel discussions, work in progress, and/or fully refereed papers. Workshops can vary in length from a half day to a full day, and can be organized by multiple collaborators. Having more than one main organizer for a workshop is strongly advised. The workshop proceedings will be published by ACM in the conference companion proceedings.
Proposals for workshops should be no more than 2 pages in length. They should contain the following information:
- Title and brief technical description of the workshop, specifying its goals and technical topics;
- Data about previous instances of the workshop including links to the corresponding websites;
- The names and contact information (web page, email address) of the organizing committee; short bios and a brief description of the main organizers’ qualifications with respect to organizing this workshop;
- Estimated number of attendees;
- Link to a preliminary workshop web site, and a preliminary call for papers;
- A list of committed and proposed PC members.
Each workshop organizing committee will be responsible for:
- Producing a web page and a “Call for Papers/Participation” for their workshop. The URL should be sent to the workshop co-chairs for ICPE 2024.
- Providing a brief description of the workshop for the conference web page and program.
- Selecting the participants and the format of the workshop.
- Ensuring that suitable measures have been taken to ensure the overall quality of the material especially in the case of workshops featuring papers to be published (e.g., a clear reviewing process).
- Managing the submissions (e.g., by opening an easychair account).
The ICPE Organizing Committee will be responsible for:
- Providing logistics support and a meeting place for the workshop
- Providing copies of the workshop proceedings to attendees
All the proposals must be submitted as a single PDF file via Easychair.
Submission deadlines are listed on the important dates page.
Workshop Track Chairs
- Diego Costa, Concordia University, Canada
- Michele Tucci, University of L’Aquila, Italy
Submissions to be made via Easychair.